Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (CDA/Sandpoint)
We are actively recruiting to fill one vacancy to cover client appointments in our Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint clinics. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits, as well as 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%. Not only that, but providers also receive generous discounts on medical-grade spa products and cosmetic services, such as Botox, Coolsculpting, and much more! If this interests you, apply today! See below for details related to the position requirements.
Responsible for delivering outstanding holistic dermatological care by providing a dedicated and compassionate patient experience for every person in the inland Northwest. Exceeding our patients’ expectations by being the TOP Provider of Choice through a memorable and personalized experience. Requires extensive knowledge in dermatological disorders, skin cancer / full body checks, abnormal mole, rashes, shave biopsies, excisional/surgical procedures.
- Licensed to practice as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in the state of Idaho
- At least one year of clinical dermatology experience
- Conduct complete skin examinations.
- Counsel patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatological screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness, or skin and lymph node self-examinations.
- Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, moles, psoriasis, or skin cancer.
- Record patients’ health histories.
- Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients’ histories and physical examination findings.
- Prescribe and dispense medication or topical treatments.