Licensed Clinical Esthetician (Moscow)
We are actively recruiting to fill one vacancy to cover client appointments in our Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint clinics. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits, as well as 401(k) matching contributions up to 4%. Not only that, but providers also receive generous discounts on medical-grade spa products and cosmetic services, such as Botox, Coolsculpting, and much more! If this interests you, apply today! See below for details related to the position requirements.
Achieves the clients desired esthetic goals by performing facials, waxing, chemical peels, skin treatments and body treatments including laser hair removal, light treatments, and Coolsculpting. Clinical duties may include education on treatments, assessing skin, recommendation on products and personal marketing.
- Idaho Esthetician License
- Possesses wide-ranging knowledge of skin care treatment, elective services and products.
- At least one year of previous experience is preferred
Examples of Duties:
This list is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by the incumbent. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sets up the treatment room according to scheduled treatment or anticipates patients’ needs if a non-scheduled treatment is likely.
- Explain treatment procedures, and after care instructions to patients and consents patients when treatments are performed.
- Provides patients with instructions and educational materials that relate to their unique skin type or condition.
- Seeks advice and supervision of medical providers as required on treatment protocols and notifies the provider of any patient noncompliance.
- Straightens and cleans treatment rooms after patient visits.
- Scribing in EMR system during a patient visit, with attention to appropriate medical terminology, spelling, and thorough documentation.
- Taking and adding photos to EMR (EMA).
- Maintaining knowledge of all skincare products carried in the retail center.
- Communicating appropriate retail products to patients.
- Ability to resolve and/or escalate patient complaints in a calm and timely manner.
- May perform general office duties such as answering telephones, collecting all cosmetic fees, product payments, copayments, posting payments and scheduling any follow up appointments.
- Stocks all exam rooms and maintains inventory for backbar products, treatment supplies, and any consumable items needed to perform treatments.
- If needed you must know how to maintain the deposit report and know how to balance the day’s collection.
- Must keep a clean and neat work area which includes all duties related to medical instrument cleaning and sterilization.
- Notifies clinical staff of supplies needed via proper channels to avoid shortages.
- Performs all duties and services in full compliance with North Idaho Dermatology Core Values.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned, may be needed at satellite locations.