Human Resource Specialist
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
The Human Resource Specialist will be directly responsible for administrating and performing the key human resource functions for our very successful dermatology practice. Celebrating 23 years of providing care to the North Idaho community, our practice employs more than 80 talented professionals, including 11 providers. With four convenient, our patients love our knowledgeable and caring providers and expert, personalized care.
As a Human Resource Specialist you will make a tangible difference in the career paths of employees throughout our organization.
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of human resource management is. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Current credentials as a SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior or management level human resource position. Individuals with HR experience in a medical practice setting will be given preference.
Skill and Competency
- Fluent in fundamental state/federal human resource management laws and areas of responsibility.
- Expertise in forecasting staffing plans, as well as collaborating on the recruiting, onboarding, rewarding, promoting, disciplining, and terminating staff and managers.
- Demonstrated experience developing, gaining consensus on, and implementing wage, incentive compensation, and benefit programs.
- Proficiency in strategic planning and implementation of training and development programs for staff and managers.
- Knowledge of payroll processing and demonstrated ability to navigate talent management systems, for example ADP Workforce Now.
- An approachable, flexible, compassionate, and collaborative self-starter with a passion for organization, policies and procedures, and risk mitigation.